Spectacular homes exist all over the globe. From Europe to Asia to North America, there are incredible homes that leave onlookers breathless. While most of us can only imagine how fabulous it would be to live in such luxury, we are all fortunate enough to be able to view these homes. Here are five of the best dream homes from around the world:
- The Copper House, Sentosa, Singapore: Located on an island resort off the coast of Singapore, The Copper House was designed by a feng-shui master who prescribed copper cladding for the façade and warm colors to be used in the décor. This six bedroom stunner faces Sentosa Cove, and you can watch the sunsets from the main floors.
- Saturnusringen, Lindingo, Sweden: This modern villa is located on an island in the inner Stockholm archipelago 20 minutes from downtown. Comprised of three levels with multiple patios and terraces, the glass façade offers amazing water views. A large dock with room for multiple boats, as well as nearby hiking and biking trails, caters to nature lovers.
- Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, Quebec, Canada: A modern and sleek ski chalet located in the Charlevoix region, this home is situated atop a cliff overlooking the St. Lawrence River. Composed of three bedrooms and two bathrooms, large panes of glass look out over the river to deliver impressive and unobstructed views.
- Meads Bay Beach, Anguilla: With angles and smooth lines making geometric shapes in the Caribbean sun, this private estate located on a white sandy beach is a beach lover’s dream. Eight bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, and a 44-foot long infinity pool add to the allure. Expansive ocean and sunset views will capture the imagination of anyone looking for a tropical getaway.
- Wilding Road, Queenstown, New Zealand: New Zealand’s spectacular South Island is the location of this fascinating home. Concrete tilt slab walls cover the exterior, while the interior is warmed with wood sourced from around the globe. Amenities include an indoor pool with a diving board and jet system, as well as a sauna that can seat up to five people. A pond with a meditation platform completes the spa-like tranquility of the home.
While a dream home is different for each person, these homes inspire us with their beauty and individuality.